The project brings a unique collaboration with a view to develop a network of community-academic partnerships engaged in asset mapping approaches, within and outside the Connected Communities programme.
The objectives of the project are:
1) Share insights from different asset mapping approaches and develop an understanding as well as a record of the scope and value of each approach
2) Understand/explore the different meanings and types of assets that are unearthed, articulated and communicated by different mapping approaches
3) Explore the audiences and applicability of different asset mapping approaches
4) Co-evaluate asset mapping methodologies that can be applicable to different contexts or situations
5) Explore the application of asset based methodologies in the UK and Greece and understand contextual issues and opportunities
6) Disseminate our collective views in both academic and practitioner circles